Applications are open for Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program in the USA.
The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship offers a year of professional enrichment in the United States for professionals with experience in development or political transition. The fellowship program is fully funded by the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of the U.S. Department of State. All the expenses related to the program, including English language training, insurance, fees and accommodation, will be fully covered.
The fully-funded fellowship program offers valuable opportunities for professional development through selected university courses, conferences, networks, and practical work experiences. During the year, the fellows pursue their program objectives and work closely with other fellow colleagues during seminars and workshops.
Unlike other exchange or fellowship programs, the Hubert H.Humphrey Fellowship encourages fellows to travel far from their campus and discover more about the American culture and establish contacts with their American peers. Interested in expanding your prospects and becoming a global leader, the Humphrey Fellowship is a golden opportunity for you.
Here are more details about the Humphrey Fellowship
- Economic Development
- Finance and Banking
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Technology Policy and Management
- Human Resource Management
- Communication /Journalism
- International Religion Freedom
- Law and Human Rights
- Trafficking in Person Policy and Prevention
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Natural Resources, Environmental and Climate Change
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Contagious and Infectious Diseases
- Public Health Policy and Management
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention
- Educational Administration Planning and Policy
- Higher Education Administration
- Teaching of English as a Foreign Language
Deadline is October 1, 2022