HCSS Public Relations Internship in Netherlands 2018
public relations is one the best field of study in this era so here is public relations internship for you in Netherland
The Hague Centre for Strategic Studies (HCSS) was established in 2007 as an impartial suppose tank.HCSS conducts its actions independently and in collaboration with its massive community of affiliated specialists. Their merchandise encompass strategic surveys, modern coverage suggestions, development and situation analyses, danger assessments, geopolitical and regional safety analyses, battle analyses, operational evaluations and identifications of classes discovered. HCSS can also be a platform for the trade of concepts and growth of latest ideas and strategic insights.
HCSS is on the lookout for an enthusiastic PR & Communications intern. HCSS affords a dynamic internship in a world group, the place you’ll work on completely different subjects akin to international developments, worldwide safety, cyber safety and useful resource shortage. Responsibilities may embody, amongst others: article modifying, creating and drafting social media content material, drafting of press briefings and newsletters, supporting HCSS media monitoring, help in growing social media campaigns, updating and sustaining social media channels, serving to with web site upkeep, and contributing to the promotion of HCSS publications.The intern might be supervised by public relations internship coordinators. At the beginning of the public relations internship, the intern will write a Personal Development Plan in session with the coordinators, to establish studying targets. During the internship, there might be three analysis conferences to trace the intern’s progress.
here are some others opportunities
Benefits of public relations internship
- You will expertise what it prefers to work in a workforce of pros in a small, worldwide suppose tank.
- As an intern, you contribute to growing and executing communication methods for HCSS tasks.
- It is anticipated to be a paid internship.
- Candidates should be enrolled as a scholar throughout your complete length of the internship;
- Candidates should be capable of commit a minimum of 24 hours every week. A full-time internship (40 hours every week) is strongly most popular;
- Duration of the public relations internship: minimal of 4, most of 6 months;
- Successful candidates are requested to supply a certificates of fine conduct (‘Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag’) by the Dutch Ministry of Justice and proof of enrollment legitimate for your complete length of the internship;
Eligible Regions: Open to All
Apply online by the given hyperlink.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2018