Global Innovation Exchange Digital Pitch Contest 2018
Share your investible story to participate in the Global Innovation Exchange Digital Pitch Contest 2018. This distinctive contest is designed to learn all candidates and members whereas awarding prizes to the perfect digital pitches for development-focused improvements.
The Digital Pitch Contest is powered by Global Innovation Exchange, a tech platform that goals to speed up innovation in growing international locations. GIE helps progressive social entrepreneurs fundraise extra successfully, funders make smarter innovation funding selections and different improvement professionals be taught extra about innovation in growing international locations.
- Grand Prize: Video Production, 1-on-1 Coaching, Investment Toolkit & More (USD$ 15,000 Estimated Value): One social enterprise with the perfect digital pitch will win this bundle together with:
- Storytelling advisory and manufacturing of a brief promotional video on your social enterprise by Vivid Story.
- three hours of personalised pitch teaching by the world renound Nathan Gold.
- A characteristic of the Global Innovation Exchange e-newsletter and potential media protection.
- Plus, everything from the finalist and semi-finalist rounds.
- Finalists: Investment Toolkit & More (Estimated Value of $1,200): Four social enterprises with promising digital pitches will win a runner’s up the bundle together with:
- Free entry to the CASE Smart Impact Capital toolkit from Duke University.
- Plus, professional assessment throughout semi-finalist spherical.
- Semi-Finalists: Expert Review: Top semi-finalists with the perfect digital pitches can be chosen for professional assessment by funders, business thought-leaders and advertising specialists from the U.S. Agency for International Development, Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, The Aspen Network of Development Entrepreneurs, SecondMuse, Results for Development and extra. They can have an opportunity to enhance their pitch earlier than the 5 Finalists are chosen for remaining assessment.
- Innovations can be created wherever on the earth however they have to be carried out in (or supposed to be) in a growing nation, or low and center revenue international locations as outlined by the World Bank;
- Innovations have to be addressing no less than one international problem as outlined by the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals;
- Innovation has to be at the moment energetic with no less than one full-time employee’s member devoted to the innovation and excited to take it to the subsequent degree. That is, you will need to have the ability to dedicate time to learn from the grand prize. Your social enterprise doesn’t should be integrated or registered and the innovation may be at any stage, together with ideation so long as there may be one devoted employee’s member engaged on the particular innovation or social enterprise you might have submitted for consideration;
- Innovation profiles have to be submitted in English;
- Individuals submitting the applying and on the management group for the innovation have to be over 18 years of age on the time of submission (Documentation could also be required).
To be thought of, you will need to full your innovation profile on Global Innovation Exchange (GIE), and submit a fast curiosity type. For your innovation profile, observe the under necessities:
- Complete the next fields: Innovation Name, One Liner, Stage quantity and outline, Problem, Solution and Competitive Advantage.
- If you might have an internet site and social media profiles, these have to be added. GIE will confirm this.
- Add milestones that show your innovation’s progress to this point resembling key partnerships and funds raised. GIE understands that this will likely differ primarily based on the stage of your innovation. They will confirm this in opposition to info on your website and different public sources.
For extra info, go to Digital Pitch Contest.
Deadline: June 30, 2018
for more opportunities like that you can visit OPPORTUNITIES CIRCLE