Fully Funded Heinrich Boll Scholarships Germany 2018
the Heinrich böll foundation awards some scholarships to global college students who gained their university front qualification from a faculty outside of Germany who wish to have a look at masters or PhD Degree in Germany.
State or state-recognized Universities in Germany
READ ALSO: Top 4 Countries in Europe with Low Living Cost for International Students
Level/Field(s) of study:
The scholarships are towards Masters Degree or Ph.D. Degree in all subjects offered at state or state-recognized universities in Germany
For EU students, Master’s Degree courses at the state or state-recognized universities in Switzerland and other EU member states are possible.
Number of Scholarships:
The scholarship program allows scholarships to international students, both EU and non-EU, who are not educated in Germany.
Non-EU students: per month plus various individual allowances; tuition fees are in certain cases possible in Germany.
EU students: varies, max. €649 pl book money in step with month; lessons charges no longer viable in Germany however possible to a restricted extent in different countries.
the scholarship is offered for the ordinary length of look at, can be prolonged through one semester.
Non-EU students: per month pl mobility allowance per month, plus various individual benefits; tuition fees are not possible.
EU students: per month basic scholarship pl in keeping with month studies charges allowance; tuition costs aren’t feasible in Germany but possible to a constrained volume in other nations.
The scholarship is offered for 2 years, frequently, may be extended two times at most by half of a year.
global master students who gained their university entrance qualification outside Germany:
• You may apply before commencing your Master’s programme or at any time up to the end of the first semester of the Master’s programme.
• Applicants must have completed the first degree. Proof of first professional qualification must be provided
Also read: 7 Euproeannations with extremely low training universities
global doctoral students who earned the college entrance qualification out of doors Germany:
• the applicant must have been regularly occurring as a doctoral scholar through a kingdom or country-diagnosed university in Germany. proof of admission, commonly in Germany, should be included with the software.
• by means of the software date, initial paintings need to had been finished, and a valid timetable for final touch has to be submitted.
• Ph.D. subjects related to focal points of the Foundation’s activities will be given priority.
Applications are currently closed.
but you can check their official site by clicking the link below