The intention of the Developing Digital Youth work seminar is to demystify the concept of digital youth work and determine widespread challenges. It will assist organisations to develop digital youth work practices in their native context.
12-16 March 2018 | Budapest, Hungary
Application deadline: 14 January 2018
The Developing Digital Youth work seminar brings collectively individuals concerned with digital youth work to alternate good practices in Europe. The seminar additionally goals to create area to discover concepts and new partnerships for digital youth work improvement utilizing the Erasmus+ Youth in Action alternatives.
The methodology utilized in this seminar will embrace the key-notice audio system, sharing good practices, interactive classes and on-line instruments. Selected contributors will likely be invited to do some minor preparation duties.
The targets are:
• to know the terminology of digital youth work and what can we imply by the idea
• to familiarise with ideas and youth work approaches to younger individuals utilizing social media, makerspaces as a software for expert training and digital content material creation
• to know completely different realities of digital youth work in collaborating international locations and the most recent European-level coverage developments
• to see good examples of how digital instruments are utilized in youth work in Europe
• to create the area for making new contacts and exploring Erasmus+ Youth in Action alternatives to develop digital youth work in future
Seminar / Conference is for 30 contributors from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme international locations and really useful for Youth staff, Youth leaders, Project managers
Working language(s): English
Hungarian NA for ERASMUS+ Youth – Tempus Public Foundation (National Agency)
This undertaking is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Being chosen for this course, all prices (lodging, journey, visa, and many others.) related to participation within the course will likely be coated by the NAs or SALTO concerned on this undertaking – besides a participation price which varies from name to name and nation to nation. Please contact your Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA to be taught extra in regards to the monetary particulars, and find out how to organize the reserving of your journey tickets and the reimbursement of your journey bills. If you come from a rustic apart from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme Countries, please contact the host Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA for additional details about the monetary particulars.
Contact for questions:
This coaching exercise is funded by:
E-Mail: [email protected]