here are the benefits of DAAD Scholarship 2018
- The total stipend is about 750 euros a month
- Payment for accident as well as personal liabilities and insurance will be cover
- One of study alounce
- Travel allowance on bless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
Under these circumstances scholarship holders also receive the following additional benefits newland contribution towards
- fees that may be charged by the University upto 500 euros
- Monthly rent
- Monthly around for for family members who travelled with you
- There are the following eligibility criteria
Accident qualified graduate degree in their first-degree program bachelors or equivalent degree
- Discipline like art and architecture the DAAD offer a subject-specific scholarship programmes..
Eligible Regions: Open for All.
- you can apply online through DAAD portal link
- for more information you can visit their website given below
Application Deadline: September 1, 2018