European Youth Parliament Volunteers Program
Would you want to achieve related expertise in a non-profit-organisation, operating an academic programme for younger individuals throughout Europe? Apply for the European Youth Parliament Volunteers Program 2018. The European Youth Parliament is in search of volunteers who will assist the work of the EYP International Office in Berlin, Germany.
Parliament Volunteers Program
The European Youth Parliament (EYP) is a singular academic programme which brings collectively younger individuals from throughout Europe, to debate present subjects in a parliamentary setting. The European Youth Parliament Volunteers Program is a community consisting of 40 European associations and organizations, in which 1000’s of younger persons are energetic in a voluntary capacity. With its worldwide, nationwide and regional periods it reaches out to over 30,000 younger individuals throughout Europe yearly. The worldwide umbrella organization of the EYP is the Schwarzkopf Foundation, internet hosting the International Office of the EYP.
You will assist the Project Managers of the EYP workforce in the next areas:
- sensible preparations for occasions, particularly our governance occasions (EYP Board of National Committees and Governing Body),
- Assisting with communications duties: curating EYP’s presence in social media and EYP website, serving to develop printed supplies resembling brochures, flyers, and annual report,
- Supporting information change among-st EYP’s nationwide committees,
- Helping to coordinate training and webinars,
- drafting and revising of experiences and funding purposes,
- supporting the work of the EYP worldwide workplace,
- getting ready and updating databases,
- getting ready and administering evaluations and polls,
- participant administration for our International Sessions,
- sensible preparations for occasions,
- different duties – relying on your abilities, on present initiatives and occasions.
Here are some other Opportunities you can also apply:
- Receive a monetary contribution to your journey prices from the hometown to Germany and again
- Receive 350 euro/month as pocket cash and meals allowance
- Be supplied with free lodging
- Be reimbursed for the prices of a month-to-month public transportation ticket
- Get a reimbursement of as much as 200 Euro for a language course, textbooks or dictionaries
- Receive medical health insurance, third get together legal responsibility insurance coverage in addition to normal accident insurance coverage
- Have an opportunity to hitch an On-Arrival-Training and a Midterm-Meeting, that are organized by the nationwide company for the EVS volunteers in Germany.
- Open to younger Europeans
- Applicants ought to have good information of English
- Have good communication expertise
- Have earlier expertise in workplace work
- Have a great workforce spirit
- Solid information in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word (together with serial letters)
- Experience in EYP (non-compulsory)
- Have a great deal of enthusiasm and motivation
- Have curiosity in the goals of the EYP organization
How To Apply:
For more information, please visit EYP Voluntary Service.
You can also visit our website for more Opportunities: Opportunities Circle
-116Days -21Hours -21Minutes -7Seconds