The Education Business Plan Competition is open to applicants from all around the world who are committed to using innovation to address systemic barriers in education and advancing equitable opportunities for all learners and communities. The Milken-Penn GSE EBPC honors purpose-driven ventures addressing long-standing and new educational issues.
The EBPC welcomes entrepreneurs from all around the world who have unique educational concepts. Educational entrepreneurship enterprises can address a variety of difficulties in the classroom. They welcome applications in every educational setting imaginable, from early childhood to corporate and adult training, and in places and contexts worldwide. Participants who join the EBPC become part of an education ecosystem of committed investors, practitioners, entrepreneurs, and academics working to solve persistent and emergent educational issues.
Area of Focus:
EBPC encourages applicants to work in various educational settings, ranging from early childhood to corporate and adult education. They accept submissions from both nonprofit and for-profit organizations. Since 2010, the following areas have been emphasized:
- Technology in Grades K through 12
- Special Education & At-Risk Students
- Early Childhood Education
- Moreover, Workforce Learning
- In addition, Open & Collaborative Solutions: The Education Ecosystem.
- Urban Education
- Connecting Research to Practice
- Also, Teaching & Learning
- Online & Distance Learning in Higher Education
- Global/Borderless Education Solutions
Here are more details about the Education Business Plan Competition
Deadline is April 29, 2022