Czech Republic Government scholarships presents quite a lot of normal and subject-specific funding schemes. The goal of the scholarships is to draw the most effective and most motivated individuals to the Czech Republic.
One hundred and sixty 5 years have handed in 2013 because of the institution of the Ministry of Education, a central organ of state administration, which was based by Supreme Edict No. LXXI/34 Coll. of 23rd March 1848. The Ministry was headquartered in Vienna, exerting its authority over the entire territory of the monarchy of that point.
The Czech for Foreigners Portal supplies a summary and complete info for foreigners who’re making use of for everlasting residence within the Czech Republic or for Czech citizenship and shall be taking the Czech Language Exam or Czech Life and Institutions Exam.
Czech Republic Government Scholarships Description:
- Application Deadline: The cut-off dates for purposes are set by the suitable authorities within the eligible international locations; the deadlines differ in particular person international locations, however, are normally mounted for the very starting of the calendar year in an effort to meet the next schedule of the admission process.
- Course Level: Scholarships can be found college/faculty college students or graduates and PhD candidates (exceptionally additionally for college researchers/lecturers) who want to accomplish a examine or analysis keep at one of many eligible Czech public establishments of upper schooling.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in all topics obtainable on the eligible Czech public establishments of upper schooling.
- Scholarship Award:
- For the educational yr 2018/2019, the scholarship quantities to CZK 9,000 monthly for those that don’t maintain a Master’s degree or equal and CZK 9,500 monthly for holders of a Master’s diploma or equal. Scholarship-holders are spared from tuition charges. The scholarship needs to be collected in individual on the applicable division of the host college. Students from Albania, Bulgaria, China, Hungary, Lithuania, Poland, Romania and Russia obtain their scholarships from the related authorities/businesses of their residence international locations. Inexpensive lodging at scholar dormitories is obtainable in addition to the chance to take meals at scholar catering services. Scholarship-holders reimburse the associated board and lodging bills themselves. The candidates are requested to point of their utility type whether or not they want to receive lodging at a scholar dormitory.
- Medical care for EU/EEA residents who’re correctly insured of their residence international locations is offered in compliance with the European Parliament and Council (EC) Regulation No. 883/2004, as final amended, and its implementing Regulation No. 987/2009, as amended by Regulation No. 465/2012 – detailed info is obtainable on the website of the Health Insurance Bureau. Please notice that the bills for repatriation will not be coated by the provisions of the aforementioned European Regulations, and it’s, due to this fact, advisable to acquire an insurance coverage to this finish. As regards non-EU/EEA residents, the admitted candidates are required to rearrange a medical insurance coverage for the interval of their keep within the Czech Republic to acquire their (long-term) visas/residence permits. Please seek the advice of the consular part of the Czech Embassy in your nation to discover out about detailed necessities making use of to the minimal scope of obligatory insurance coverage.
- Number of Czech Republic Government Scholarships: Not Given
- Nationality: Austria, Bulgaria, Egypt, Estonia, France, Germany, Germany, Greece, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Latvia, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Mexico, Mongolia, Peru, Portugal, Slovakia , Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, Albania, Bulgaria, China, Hungary, Lithuania, Poland, Romania and Russia
- Scholarship could be taken in the Czech Republic
you can also check these opportunities
- We Art Water Film Festival 2018
- Fully Funded New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarships 2018-2019
- Scholarship Opportunity in Turkey for Master Degree and PhD 2018
- Call for Innovations Sign On For Literacy Global Prize 2018
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students from Austria, Bulgaria, Egypt, Estonia, France, Germany, Germany, Greece, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Latvia, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Mexico, Mongolia, Peru, Portugal, Slovakia , Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, Albania, Bulgaria, China, Hungary, Lithuania, Poland, Romania and Russia can apply for these Czech Republic Government Scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements:
- government Scholarships of this sort are designed for college/faculty college students or graduates and PhD candidates(exceptionally for college researchers/lecturers) who want to undertake to examine or analysis visits to one of many Czech public establishments of upper schooling.
- The scholarships will not be meant for summertime language programs; a separate notification of scholarships for participation within the Summer Schools of Slavonic Studies is printed at http://www.msmt.cz/eu-and-international-affairs/summer-schools-of-slavonic-studies.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outdoors the house nation will usually want to fulfil particular English language/different language necessities so as to have the ability to examine there.
Introduction: All candidates ought to point out the popular interval of scholarship of their utility type.
here is our detailed article 8 things you must have before applying for the scholarship
How to Apply: The MEYS reserves the proper to vary the requested time period of scholarship and/or place any applicant onto a course and/or increased schooling establishment totally different from those indicated in his/her scholarship utility type if admission to the course requested by the applicant will not be doable.
- And the next required attachments that are additionally submitted in duplicate except the respective bilateral trade programme stipulates in any other case: A. for a examine/analysis keep as much as 30 days
- curriculum vitae;
- checklist of publications (if relevant).
B. for a study /research keep exceeding 30 days
- curriculum vitae;
- checklist of publications (if relevant);
- medical certificates (solely for non-EU/EEA nationals);
- two letters of recommendation from tutorial supervisors or employer;
- photocopy of degree(if relevant);
- licensed transcript(s) of data.
All paperwork has to be written in or translated into Czech, English, French or German.
Fine arts and performing arts college students/graduates are furthermore required to connect a pattern of their inventive work, e.g. images, video/audio recording of a musical efficiency and so on.
- Incomplete application forms and/or inadequately accomplished application types won’t be processed.
- Information and additional info could be offered by the Czech Embassies ineligible international locations and/or the suitable authorities implementing the trade programme involved (please see above the checklist of eligible international locations).
Why did university students select to study within the Czech Republic Government Scholarships?