About the Award:
The Commonwealth Scholarship in New Zealand 2018 and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) is a global programme beneath which member governments provide scholarships and fellowships to residents of different Commonwealth nations. The CSFP was established on the first Commonwealth educational convention in 1959 and is reviewed by education ministers at their triennial conferences – the one scholarship scheme in the world to obtain such high-level recognition.
eligible countries for Commonwealth Masters and PhD Scholarships in New Zealand 2018 are:
- Africa: Botswana, Cameroon, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia.
- Caribbean: Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines.
- Asia (Other): Bangladesh, India, Malaysia, Pakistan, Sri Lanka
- Pacific: Cook Islands, Kiribati, Nauru, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu.
here are some others opportunities you can apply
- Bocconi Merit Awards for Graduates in Italy, 2018
- Full Scholarship – 2018 Chinese University Postgraduate Program
- International Guest Scholarships American College Surgeons 2018
To be taken at (nation):
Eligibility for Scholarships in New Zealand :
Applicants should meet the next circumstances to be eligible for a New Zealand Scholarship:
- Be a member of a Commonwealth nation
- Be a minimal of 18 years of age on the time of commencing your scholarship.
- Be in a position to fulfill Immigration necessities for worldwide pupil entry to New Zealand or the nation in which you’ll undertake your scholarship (i.e. medical checks, police clearances/character checks, and many others.)
- Be academically and linguistically in a position to acquire an Offer of Place for the proposed programme of research from the tertiary institute the place you’ll undertake your scholarship.
- Not have been beforehand terminated from a New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Seek a qualification that may contribute to the sustainable improvement of your property nation
- Commit to return to your nation for no less than 2 years on the finish of your scholarship.
- you can also check our whole article 8 Things You Must Have Before Applying for Scholarship
How to Apply:
The application course of for a New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarship is totally different to different New Zealand Scholarships. Applicants should submit their application to their nation’s ‘Nominating Agency’ first. The Nominating Agency then ‘nominates’ two candidates from the submitted application to ship to the New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade. Read the Commonwealth part of the How to Apply web page fastidiously earlier than you submit an application .
28th March 2018
Important Notes: solely functions finding out inside your nation precedence sectors will likely be thought-about’