Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Media Fellowship 2018
Apply for the 3-month intensive Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Media Fellowship 2018 which is an opportunity for storytellers who believe in the power of stories disrupting the Media Industry.
Co-Creation Hub Nigeria is an innovation centre dedicated to accelerating the application of social capital and technology for economic prosperity. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
This fellowship is meant for talented young people who have a passion for telling powerful and transformative stories and have great skills in video editing. It is an opportunity to gain insight into the Nigerian indigenous media industry’s issues and receive guidance from experienced videographers to solve these issues.
This is a 3-month fellowship based in Nigeria for cinematographers less than the age of 30 years. The last date to apply is 25th July 2018.
- Become a professional at storytelling;
- Network with other pioneering cinematographers and other professionals;
- Participate in carefully curated training sessions facilitated by renowned. experts
- Applicants must be 30 years of age and below;
- Must have knowledge of Nigeria’s media/entertainment industry;
- Must be passionate about storytelling.
Deadline: July 25, 2018.
How to Apply:
For more information, visit CcHUB Media Fellowship.
for more opportunities go to www.opportunitiescircle.com