Global Health Fellowship Program 2018/19 (CIDRZ) provides meaningful opportunities for practical public health experience for Zambian and international scholars and exposure to research practice and operations in a vibrant international setting.
Applications are actually open for the CIDRZ Global Health Fellowship Program 2018/19. This fellowship gives worthwhile subject expertise for the future public well-being leaders within the setting of a vibrant non-governmental well-being analysis group in Zambia.
The Centre for Infectious Disease Research in Zambia (CIDRZ) is an unbiased, native, non-governmental well being group that has been a lively companion of the Government of the Republic of Zambia by the Ministry of Health, and different Ministries since 2001. Their Mission is to enhance entry to high-quality healthcare by progressive capability improvement, implementation science and analysis, and impactful and sustainable public well-being packages.
Areas of Focus
Global Health Fellowship Program areas supplied this consumption are:
- HIV/AIDS PMTCT
- Enteric Diseases
- Child Health
- Vaccine Research
- Lab Science
- Detailed Analysis
- Social Qualitative Research
- Primary Care & Health Systems Strengthening
Here are some other opportunities you can also apply:
10-12 months placement with a Lusaka-based necessary orientation the primary week of August 2018; global health fellowship program actions begin quickly thereafter.
Available Financial Support:
Modest month-to-month bursary to cowl fundamental dwelling bills, native medical companies membership, & emergency evacuation insurance coverage
- CIDRZ HealthCorps targets public well being, medical, nursing and administration graduates who’re enthusiastic about world well being and want to acquire publicity.
- Master’s diploma preparation most popular, nonetheless, graduates with a Bachelor’s diploma and substantial expertise are welcome to use.
- Previous work expertise is extremely regarded, however not required.
Click right here for online application form.
For extra info, go to CIDRZ HealthCorps.
You can also visit our Website for more Opportunities: OPPORTUNITIES CIRCLE