Applications are open for Byzantine Studies Fellowship for a nine-month Postdoctoral Fellowship in Byzantine Studies. Fellowship is offered for worldwide scholars.
This fellowship is designed for junior students with an accomplished doctorate whose analysis offers with some side of the Byzantine world.
Meet Us in the Middle Ages: The Crossroads of Everything. Medieval folks made the fashionable world. Greek, Arab, and pure Latin philosophers constructed our scientific custom. European poets and story-tellers invented vernacular literature whereas studying classical poetry and Middle-Eastern body tales. Rabbis, monks, and imams—as they talked, and argued, with one another—constructed our spiritual traditions. Our consultant democracies and university methods are previous establishments.
- Course Level: Fellowship is offered to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowship is granted in the sector of Byzantine Studies. This Fellowship is open to certified candidates in all areas and sub-disciplines of Byzantine Studies, comparable to historical past (together with its auxiliary disciplines), archaeology, artwork ancient past, literature, theology, and liturgical research, in addition to the study of Byzantium’s interactions with neighboring cultures.
- Nationality: Fellowship is offered for worldwide scholars.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- The scholarship will be taken in the USA