Top Opportunities for Startups and business founders
A young entrepreneur is someone who can come up with an idea and turn it into a success story. From the youngest of entrepreneurs to the most experienced, there are so many ways to get started in business. This blog post we will share some amazing opportunities for startup founder
WSA Young Innovators Award 2022
Here are the eligibility criteria for WSA Young Innovators Award:
- This program is open to any entrepreneur, company, and student group or project team where at least one of the founding members and the majority of the team should be under the age of 26 (born after January 1996).
- The startup ideas and work can vary and can contain: Mobile and web-based projects, such as apps, web pages, applications for wearable, kiosk installations, SMS based products, games and interactive productions.
- Moreover, there are no constraints regarding the platforms or channels the projects work with.
- Candidates can apply from countries that are included in the UN member state.
Apple Entrepreneur Camp For Female Founders 2022
You must meet the following prerequisites to apply for Apple Entrepreneur Camp for Female Founders.
- Applicants must be female founders, co-founders, or CEO.
- The female entrepreneur, co-founder, or CEO; the female developer; and another coworker (if relevant) must all be at least 18 years old and must be able to speak English fluently.
- A Black, Hispanic/Latin, Indigenous, or female Swift or Objective-C developer.
- A fully completed app or functioning build for any platform that you can demonstrate live.
- Applicants must be able to attend the program together for the entire duration.
Dubai Business Associates Program 2022
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Dubai Business Associate Program:
- Applicants must be recent university graduates with at least three years of work experience.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and at least one other language.
- A strong desire to learn about worldwide and Dubai business.
- An applicant should be an inquisitive, curious mind.
- Hire associates from a variety of academic backgrounds.
- Young people with 0 to 3 years of experience can also apply.
Global Innovation Fund 2022 (up to $15 Million)
Here are the criteria for the Global Innovation Funds 2022:
- Individual innovators, researchers, and businesses applying through an associated organization are commendable.
- Any form of organization is eligible to apply for funding.
- They are particularly interested in innovations that benefit those living on less than $2 per day (PPP) or vulnerable groups such as girls and women, minority or indigenous peoples, disabled people, communities, displaced refugees, or other vulnerable populations.
- Any country includes social enterprises, non-profit organizations, for-profit businesses, government agencies, international organizations, and research institutions.
- The contender can be headquartered anywhere in the world, but the innovation must benefit people in developing nations who live on less than $5 per day (PPP).
School Enterprise Challenge 2022-23
Here are the criteria to apply for the School Enterprise Challenge:
- The challenge is open to all schools.
- Pre-primary, primary, secondary schools and technical colleges can participate.
- Universities are ineligible to participate.
THRIVE Global Impact Challenge 2022
Startups must be Seed to Series A with the technologies focused on the following themes:
Increasing Food Security
- Alternative proteins
- Food loss prevention
- Indoor farming
- Circular economy
- Supply chain solutions
- Functional Ingredients
Soil health & Biodiversity
- Agriculture biotechnology
- Regenerative agriculture
- Alternative fertilizers
- Alternative pesticides & herbicides
- Novel inputs & Crop Nutrition
- Water Management
Reducing and offsetting emissions
- Carbon measurement
- Carbon markets
- Carbon sequestration
- Decreasing animal emissions and animal cruelty.
- On-farm emissions reduction
- Robotics and automation
Contrary Sabbatical Startup Program 2022
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Contrary Sabbatical Startup Program 2022:
- Individuals can apply from any part of the world. They can be tech employees or students etc.
- This program requires ambitious individuals who commit to spending a whole year focusing on their startup.
- This program has no industry or geographic preferences and is open to funding international founders.
Bluepreneur Bootcamp Accelerator Program 2022
Following are the eligibility criteria for the Bluepreneur Bootcamp Accelerator 2022:
- Candidates must be 18 to 45 years maximum.
- Only candidates from the Asia Pacific region are eligible for this program.
- All marine leaders and entrepreneurs are welcome to apply.
- Early-stage startups with market maturity of 1-3 years are highly encouraged to apply for this program.
- If you are selected, you must fully commit yourselves throughout the program.
Hopefully you like our list of opportunities to stay updated about the Top Opportunities for Startups and business founders and hopefully it will help you in growing your business and help you to expand your business. If you didnt find relavent opportunity here please bookmark this page and check after few days.
Also subscribe to opportunities circle by following below steps it will help you to stay updated about the opportunities around the world.
For daily updates about trending opportunities join our telegram channel and stay updated