Are you looking for Masters scholarship abroad? Here opportunities circle has bringing a list of top Masters scholarships around the world where you can apply right now
Here is the list of top masters scholarship you can look into apply
University of Lausanne Scholarship in Switzerland 2023
Here are the eligibility criteria for the University of Lausanne scholarship:
- Before the commencement of the Master’s program at UNIL, you must have earned a foreign university degree deemed equal to a graduate degree at UNIL.
- To have excelled academically throughout your education.
- Have a linguistic level of at least B2 in French (pertaining to the European Language Portfolio globally scale) or at best C1 in English (depending on the language in which one’s preferred masters is imparted).
- You are not a UNIL member.
- Applicants must be able to pay the rest of the charges and fees.
- Applicants who have completed a bachelor’s degree from a foreign university and have excellent academic records can apply.
King AbdulAziz University Scholarship in Saudi Arabia 2022-2023
Here are the eligibility criteria for the King Abdulaziz scholarship in Saudi Arabia:
- Applicants must have an excellent academic record.
- They must be international students.
- Must have cleared secondary school graduation certificate no more than three years ago.
- International students must be 17-25 years old.
- Applicants for Ph.D. program must be under 30 years.
- They must have good conduct, and they must be medically fit.
- Moreover, they must meet the admission criteria.
- Lastly, applicants of the Arabic language, Islamic law studies, Psychology, and Sociology must be proficient in Arabic.
MBZUAI Scholarship in UAE 2022 – Fully Funded
Here are the criteria for the MBZUAI Scholarship in UAE 2022:
- International students from all countries are encouraged to apply for the MBZUAI scholarship.
- For the Master’s program, the applicant should hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- For a PhD scholarship, the applicant should have a Master’s degree in science or equivalent from an accredited university.
- The applicant must hold a minimum GPA of 3.20.
- The applicant must share an English language proficiency certificate.
ANSO Scholarships for International Students 2021
The applicants must meet the following criteria for ANSO Scholarship:
The applicant shall not hold Chinese nationality.
The applicant must be proficient in Chinese or English.
The applicant must shall: be born after 1998 January to apply for the master’s program.
The applicants applying for PhD shall be born after 1986, January 1st.
Students already pursuing master’s or PhD in any Chinese university are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The applicants must meet the university criteria for international students.
They shall not accept any other projects or assignments during the period of the scholarship.
Cardiff University Scholarship in UK – Fully Funded
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Cardiff University Scholarship for international students:
- Applicants from all countries can apply.
- The applicant must hold a first-class or high upper second-class honors degree to apply for the MA scholarship.
- Apply for admission at Cardiff University to be eligible for the Jameel scholarship.
- For PhD scholarship, the research proposal topic should align with the areas of the Islam Centre. The research should be of interest and expertise to the staff of the Centre.
- The research proposal must exhibit academic merit, determination, and relevance to the UK’s Muslim community.
Fully Funded Nanjing University Scholarship 2021, Study in China
The applicant should be a non-Chinese international student. To apply for Bachelor’s scholarship, they must belong to an eligible country; check the list of eligible countries on the official website.
The applicants applying for bachelors should age between 18-25 years.
Applicants applying for the master’s program must be under the age of 25, and applicants of Ph.D. program shall be under 40 years.
Applicants for the Bachelor’s program must have completed high school and obtained their diploma/degree.
The applicants must submit a bachelor’s degree to apply for a master program scholarship.
They must be able to submit the requirements for language proficiency.
Applicants who have been granted other scholarships or funding awards are not eligible for this scholarship.
Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarship 2022 – Study in Germany
Here are the criteria for the Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung scholarship in Germany.
- Applicants must be proficient in the German language with a B2 level or above capability.
- Applicants must be highly professional.
- They must submit proof of good academic record and achievements at their previous institute.
- They must have political and social engagement meeting the aim of Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung.
- Applicants must also meet criteria the program and faculty criteria.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a state-recognized University in Germany.
Fully Funded Ton Duc Thang University Scholarship, Vietnam
Applicants must have an undergraduate degree to apply for a master program scholarship.
If you are applying for the Ph.D. program, you must hold a bachelor’s and master’s degree.
They must have obtained high scores in previous studies.
Applicants must be able to submit a good RESUME.
They must have obtained GPA above 3.6 on a scale of 4.0.
They must meet the criteria required for the specific department.
They must submit English language proficiency test results (IELTS/TOEFL).
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2022, Study in Hungary for Free
Here are the criteria for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship:
- Applicants can be a national of any country, including the European Economic Area (EEA) Countries.
- They must be willing to study in the programs offered by the university.
- Applicants must show commitment to spend the tenure, depending upon the chosen degree program, in order to excel forward.
- Applicants must have a good academic record as this scholarship is highly competitive.
Vistula University Merit Scholarship 2022
Here are the criteria for the Vistula University Merit Scholarship:
- Applicants must be non-polish international students.
- Applicant must have an outstanding academic record and have participated in extracurricular activities.
- The University of Vistula provides merit-based scholarships so applicants must have a minimum of 9.0 GPA.
- Applicants must have achieved a minimum of 6.0 in IELTS or equivalent international English proficiency certificate.
- The scholarship will be provided on a competitive basis.
- Applicants must demonstrate good academic performance.
ADB Japan Scholarship 2023 | Study in USA | Fully Funded
Following are the eligibility criteria for the ADB-Japan Scholarship Programme:
- Applicants must be citizens and current residents of a developing member country of the Asian Development Bank.
- Applicants shall be under the age of thirty years at the time of application.
- Furthermore, they should have a 4-year bachelor’s degree or the equivalent of a 4-year Bachelor’s degree at the time of application.
- (An equivalent degree can be a three-year Bachelor’s degree plus a one-year Master’s degree or a two-year bachelor’s degree plus a two-year Master’s degree. This is subject to review)
- Also, they should have at least two years of full-time professional work experience after a university degree.
- Applicants must submit one of the following English proficiency test results/scores; the minimum acceptable scores for the paper-based TOEFL are 550, 213 for the computer-based TOEFL, internet-based TOEFL iBT 79-80, or IELTS 6.5 overall. The test must be attempted within the past two years.
- Applicants working or residing in a country other than their home country are ineligible to apply for the Asian Development Bank scholarship.
- Moreover, those who have previously studied abroad (in a country outside of ADB-developing member countries) or seeking a second master’s degree are not eligible to apply.
Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarships 2023
Following are the eligibility criteria for the Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarships 2023:
- International students are eligible to apply for this program irrespective of their age.
- They need to take an eligibility quiz on the online application system before accessing the application form.
- Applications can be in either Irish or English language only.
- Furthermore, students applying for the scholarship must be linked with an eligible university listed in this article.
- Also, they must have a Bachelor’s degree to pursue a Master’s degree and a Master’s degree to apply for a Ph.D.
- Students must be proficient in English.
- The academic referees and supervisors must provide positive reports.
- To qualify for consideration, they must not have failed twice in their previous applications for the same program.
- Students waiting for their results must provide provisional certificates from their home institutions.
- In addition, they must have first-class or upper-second-class degrees.
- Students have not received any Irish Research Council scholarship in the past.
- They must have a supervisor who can guide them on their research projects during their studies in Ireland.
- The Irish Research Council will not award funding to research topics related to humans or human modification except for the production of human embryos and cancer research.
University of Arts London Scholarship 2022-23
Here are the eligibility criteria for the University of Arts London Scholarship. Applicants must fulfill one of the criteria to apply for the scholarship in the UK:
- Applicant must be holding an offer letter from UAL for full-time studies to apply for the scholarship.
- The courses available for the scholarship are Grad Dip, MARCH, MA, MFA, MBA, Mres and MSc.
- Applicants who have studied in the UK for a postgraduate taught degree or equivalent are ineligible.
- Applicant must be a national of any of the low-income countries. Check the list of eligible countries provided above.
- Applicants must submit immigration documents, identity card or proof of your residence.
- Applicants who are currently asylum seekers in the UK are qualified for the scholarship.
The applicant’s annual income shall not exceed 50,000 euros or be equivalent to the exact amount.
Hopefully, You like our collection of Top Masters Scholarship if you want to stay updated with all the opportunities join our telegram or whatsapp channels to stay updated