Hello everyone , Opportunities Circle compile a list of top scholarships for African students . All these scholarships are fully funded so it means you dont need to pay any thing you can directly apply through our website. These scholarships are not only for African students but all over the world but most of the fully funded scholarship have special quota for African students.
Most scholarships also don’t require any language certificate for african students . Some Scholarships also have post work opportunity for the African students
What is included mostly in the fully funded scholarships
- Travelling allowance
- Air ticket
- Research grants
Here is the list of top Fully funded scholarship for African Students
Jiangxi Provincial Government Scholarship 2022
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Jiangxi Provincial Government Scholarship:
- Applicants must be international students.
- They must be in good health.
- Students must have excellent academic records with social and moral manners.
- Commit to following the laws and regulations of the Chinese government.
- Applicants must be current students or have been enrolled in an eligible program.
- Applicants already receiving any scholarship are ineligible.
- Students who wish to study the Chinese language or related majors must have relevant Chinese language proficiency. Applicants must provide a certificate of HSK or any other official Chinese language test.
- Students applying for the undergraduate program should provide their high school certificate.
- In addition, applicants must be under the age of 28.
- Applicants for postgraduate must provide their bachelor’s certificate or diploma.
- Students of doctoral programs must be under 45 and hold a master’s degree.
- To apply for the Chinese language program, the applicant must have a senior high school certificate and be under 50.
GIST Scholarship in South Korea 2023
Following are the eligibility criteria for the GIST scholarship in South Korea:
- Applicants must hold a final degree before enrollment at GIST.
- Their bachelor’s degree must be equivalent to a Korean bachelor’s degree.
- Furthermore, applicants must be international students.
- They should be proficient in English.
Doha Institute Scholarships 2023 in Qatar | Fully Funded
You must be interested in applying for the Doha Institute Scholarships 2023. Before applying, check the criteria:
Doha Institute Scholarships in Qatar Eligibility Criteria:
- Students of any nationality from anywhere in the world are eligible to apply.
- Also, applicants must have a bachelor’s certificate to apply.
- Students in their final year of the Bachelor’s program are also eligible to apply for admission.
- In addition, there are no age restrictions.
- Applicants must meet the admission criteria of the Doha institute of graduate studies.
- Students must have a good academic record.
- The scholarship in Qatar is also open for Pakistani students.
Leiden University Scholarships in Netherlands 2023
Are you looking to apply for the program lets check out the required criteria
Eligibility Criteria for the Leiden University Scholarships
- Applicants should first enroll in a Bachelors or Master’s degree program at Leiden University.
- Not be a member of L.S.V Minerva.
- Application pertains to an exceptional or prestigious study or research project in the Netherlands or abroad.
- The projects fall into one of the following categories: internship, study or research.
- After completion of the project, the student must submit a project report within three months, with accompanying images.
ADB Japan Scholarship 2023 | Study in USA | Fully Funded
Following are the eligibility criteria for the ADB-Japan Scholarship Programme:
- Applicants must be citizens and current residents of a developing member country of the Asian Development Bank.
- Applicants shall be under the age of thirty years at the time of application.
- Furthermore, they should have a 4-year bachelor’s degree or the equivalent of a 4-year Bachelor’s degree at the time of application.
- (An equivalent degree can be a three-year Bachelor’s degree plus a one-year Master’s degree or a two-year bachelor’s degree plus a two-year Master’s degree. This is subject to review)
- Also, they should have at least two years of full-time professional work experience after a university degree.
- Applicants must submit one of the following English proficiency test results/scores; the minimum acceptable scores for the paper-based TOEFL are 550, 213 for the computer-based TOEFL, internet-based TOEFL iBT 79-80, or IELTS 6.5 overall. The test must be attempted within the past two years.
- Applicants working or residing in a country other than their home country are ineligible to apply for the Asian Development Bank scholarship.
- Moreover, those who have previously studied abroad (in a country outside of ADB-developing member countries) or seeking a second master’s degree are not eligible to apply.
APU Japanese Government Scholarship 2023
Here are the eligibility criteria for APU Japanese Government Scholarship:
- Applicants must have studied at a university where the mean of communication is English.
- Students must intend to study in Japan from overseas.
- Must not be a Japanese national or belong to a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- Furthermore, applicants must be born on 2 April 1988, or after.
- Applicants must either meet the English language proficiency criteria or the Japanese language proficiency.
- English proficiency test score must be equivalent to B2 or above on the common European framework of reference for languages (e.g., TOEFL IBT 72 or above, IELTS 5.5 or above).
- Moreover, students can not apply for more than one scholarship.
- Selected students cannot receive any other scholarships.
Gates Scholarship in the USA 2023
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Gates Scholarship in the United States:
- Applicants must be high school senior students.
- They must belong to one of these ethnicities: American-Indian/Alaska Native*, African-American, Asian & Pacific Islander American and Hispanic American.
- Moreover, students must be US citizens, national or permanent residents.
- The candidate must be Pell-eligible.
- They must have an excellent academic record, a 3.3 GPA on a scale of 4.0 GPA.
- Students must not receive any other grant or family assistance.
- Candidates must enroll in the four-year degree program in the USA.
Imperial College President’s PhD Scholarships 2023-24 | Fully Funded
Following are the eligibility criteria for President’s PhD Scholarships 2023-24:
- Applicants from all around the world can apply.
- Students having a master’s degree must have a distinction in their relevant program.
- Applicants must possess a first-class Master’s or Bachelor’s UK degree or its equivalent.
- Students must have contacted the supervisor and have confirmation of their support in research work.
- Applicants having multiple Master’s Degree must have a distinction in one of them and is relevant to the proposed PhD program.
- Students already studying PhD at Imperial College London are ineligible.
Wellington Doctoral Scholarship in New Zealand 2023
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Wellington Doctoral Scholarship in New Zealand:
- International students from all countries can apply if they meet the criteria.
- Applicants must have 4 years bachelor’s degree.
- To apply for Wellington doctoral scholarship, applicants must have obtained a GPA of at least 3.0 out of 4.0 or first or upper-class honours.
- If the applicant’s first language is not English, they must meet the language requirements.
- For more information about criteria and regulations, visit the official website.
UAE University Scholarship for International Students 2022
Here are the eligibility criteria for the UAE University scholarship for international students:
- Applicants must have an intermediate certificate or equivalent.
- They must have secured 97% in high school.
- English language proficiency, IELTS with band 7 or 1675 score on EmSAT English test or equivalent to any of these.
- Applicants must have any of the following scores (or equivalent):
- Minimum 680 in Math SAT subject test level 2.
- Minimum 1500 in Math EmSAT, for all colleges except for College of Law, Literary track in College of Education and Arabic Programs in College of Humanities and social sciences and college of Business and economics.
- Score 1359 in EmSAT Arabic for students enrolled in College of Law, Literary track in College of Education and Arabic Programs in College of Humanities and social sciences.
- Students must maintain a GPA of 3.8 out of 4.0 during their undergraduate degree.
- Students must complete the 15 credit hours each term (or more) during their university period.
Kangwon National University Scholarships 2022-23
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Kangwon National University Scholarships 2022-23:
Criteria for new students
- The student must currently be in an undergraduate program.
- Must have obtained TOPIK level four or above.
- Those who have completed a language course from KNU international language institute can apply.
- Transfer students are eligible to apply.
- Applicant must submit their payment in the first semester after enrollment.
- Students must submit all supporting documents.
Criteria for others:
- Students who have been studying at KNU International language institute for six months are eligible.
- Must have 80% attendance or above in all semesters.
- Students doing double majors are ineligible.
Students with outstanding grades:
- Must be an undergraduate student.
- Applicants must complete at least 12 credit hours with a minimum of 2.5 GPA in the previous semester to apply for the scholarship.
- TOPIK level 4 or above.
- Students must pay the fee during the semester.
- TOPIK level 4 or above is applied from the 2nd semester of 2013.
- Full scholarship students, dual degree students, and students completing extra semesters are excluded.
- The grade-ranking ratio can be adjusted within the budget limit. However, it must be enough for the fiscal soundness evaluation indicator for foreign student attraction.
- Students who do not have insurance are ineligible.
Khalifa University Scholarships in UAE 2023
Here are the criteria for Khalifa University Scholarships:
Bachelor’s degree applicants:
- Applicants must have completed their secondary high school.
- Moreover, they must have an English proficiency score or equivalent iBT TOEFL, IELTS or EmSAT.
- Applicants must appear for the admission interview.
Master’s degree applicants:
- Applicants must have completed their bachelor’s degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0.
- Furthermore, the institute requires an English proficiency certificate.
- Applicants must have a minimum score of 150 in the GRE (graduate record examination).
- Lastly, they must appear for the admission interview.
- Students must have completed their Master’s degree with a CGPA of 3.25 in a relevant discipline.
- Must submit a research statement of 500 to 1000 words.
- Applicants must appear in the admission interview.
Lincoln University Scholarship 2022, New Zealand
Here are the eligibility criteria to apply for Lincoln University Scholarship:
- Students must hold a bachelor’s degree.
- The scholarship is for the international students applying at Lincoln University.
- Students must have an academic history with B+ average score in their bachelor’s degree.
Walailak University PhD Scholarships in Thailand 2023
Here are the eligibility criteria for Walailak University PhD Scholarships:
- Applicants from all around the globe can apply.
- Students applying for PhD program at Walailak University.
- Applicants who graduated in Plan A1 (Research Only Program) must have international publications.
- Available for Full-time study in Thailand.
Lester B. Pearson Scholarship in Canada 2023 – Fully Funded
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Lester B. Pearson scholarship for international students:
- Students must be an international student.
- Furthermore, students from any region can apply.
- Canadian nationals will not be considered for this scholarship.
- Their school/institute must nominate candidates.
- Applicant must be a current student in the final year of secondary school.
- Graduated applicants from high school can apply; graduation should not be earlier than June 2022.
- Moreover, international students who have completed their high school education from Canada can apply.
- Applicants must first apply to study at the University of Toronto. International students will be considered for the scholarship if they fulfil the criteria of scholarship and university.
- Students who have started their post-secondary education are ineligible.
- Lastly, applicants must be first-entry graduates.
Augustana Academic Scholarships in the USA 2023
Following are the eligibility criteria for the Augustana Academic Scholarships 2023:
- Students with outstanding academic records are encouraged to apply for this scholarship.
- They must complete the application for admission and scholarship to be eligible for this scholarship.
- Students availing of this scholarship must maintain an excellent academic record to sustain the scholarship.
- For further information, check the official website.
Commonwealth PhD Scholarships 2023 in the UK – Fully Funded
Do you want to apply for this program?
Here is the eligibility criteria for the Commonwealth PhD Scholarship:
- Be a citizen of an eligible Commonwealth country or have received refugee status, or be a British-protected person
- Be a permanent resident of an eligible Commonwealth country
- Be available to start academic studies in the UK at the start of the UK academic year.
- Furthermore, applicants must have a first degree of at least the upper second-class honors standard (2: 1) or a second-class degree (2: 2) and a relevant postgraduate qualification (a master’s degree)
- NOT be registered for a PhD or MPhil leading to a PhD at a UK university before.
- NOT have started and are currently registered for a PhD, or MPhil leading to a PhD, in the applicant’s home country or elsewhere.
- They must have the support of a potential supervisor from at least one UK university listed on the application form.
- Applicants must provide all supporting documentation in the required format.
- Most important, they must not be able to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship.
Singapore International Graduate Award 2023 – Fully Funded
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Singapore International Graduate Award 2023:
- All international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results can apply.
- Good written and spoken English skills.
- Good reports from academic referees.
- The above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive.
- A * STAR may include additional selection criteria based on current scholarship policies. These policies may be changed from time to time without notice.
International Student Scholarship in USA 2022
To apply for an international student scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 out of 4.
- In addition, they must have a cumulative SAT score of at least 1020.
- Applicants must be fluent in English and demonstrate their proficiency with one of the following: MELAB 76, IELTS 6.5, TOEFL IBT-80, CBT-213, PBT-550, MELAB 76, IELTS 6.5, TOEFL IBT-80, CBT-213, PBT-550.
- A valid visa is required for all applicants.
- Applicants must intend to enroll in a full-time degree program at the university.
- All scholarships are reviewed for renewal at the end of each academic year.
- When accepting the university scholarship online, all recipients must meet all the standards and maintain a cumulative grade point average as outlined in their Terms and Conditions Form.
Global Korea Scholarship GKS 2023 | Study in Korea | Fully Funded
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Global Korea Scholarship for international students
- Students must be a citizen of Global Korea Scholarship partner countries.
- They must be under 25 years of age.
- Students with Korean citizenship or dual citizenship.
- Applicants applying for Bachelor’s degree or Associate Degree program have graduated from high school or are expected to graduate by 28 February 2023.
- Students with an associated degree or expected to graduate by 28 February 2023 can only apply for the Bachelor’s degree.
- Also, they must be in good health.
- Moreover, they should maintain their GPA to sustain the scholarship.
Hopefully you like our list of fully funded scholarships for African students . If you are looking for these scholarships feel free to apply. If you want to stay updated about all opportunities like these do subscribe us and also join our community network