Here is another study abroad scholarship opportunity, applications are open for the Belgium Government scholarship for the academic year 2022. The scholarships for international students in Belgium are offered to pursue master’s programs. The scholarships are fully funded, so applicants do not need to worry about tuition fees and other expenses. The Belgium government scholarship is offered to pursue an advanced bachelor’s program, advanced Master’s program and continuing education program. Approx. 200 scholarships will be awarded to outstanding students from different developing countries.
One good thing about this scholarship in Europe is that there are no restrictions and students from any country or nationality can apply for the scholarships in Belgium. Moreover, they can choose from a wide range of academic fields and majors. ARES Belgium scholarship provides tuition fees and accommodation in the university’s dorms, provides support for airfare expenses, and provides a monthly stipend to support the students during their stay in Belgium. Another benefit of this scholarship is that they also cover the student’s medical insurance.
Belgium Government Scholarship is one of the world’s best scholarships so we encourage every graduate student to apply and try to get a scholarship if they meet the criteria. Women are highly encouraged to apply too. All of the courses are taught in the English language, so just go ahead and select a program from English taught programs and apply.
The duration of the Belgium Government scholarship is 1 year and 2-3 months for practical training. Belgium is known for its architecture and as the European Union’s headquarter, and Nato is also in Belgium. Whoever wishes to study in Europe, here’s a good chance to avail. There are plenty of other scholarships with different funding types and different countries; visit our website and explore all the opportunities. Do not let go of this opportunity and apply now.
Here are more details about the Belgium Government Scholarship
- Masters of specialization in Development, Environment, and Societies.
- Masters of specialization in Aquatic Resources Management and Aquaculture
- Master in Transfusion Medicine
- Master of specialization in Public Health
- Master of specialization in Transport and Logistics
- Master in Risk and Disaster Management
- Masters of specialization in Human Resources
- Master of specialization in International and Development Economics
- Specialized Master in Microfinance
- Master of specialization in Integrated Management of Health Risks in Developing Countries
- Masters in science and environment management in developing countries
- Master of specialization in integrated production and preservation of natural resources in urban and peri-urban areas
Deadline is January 28, 2022