ALN Africa Awards 2018 for Entrepreneurship
Applications for nominations to The ALN Africa Awards 2018 for Entrepreneurship (AAE) are now open. The ALN Africa Awards 2018 for Entrepreneurship aim to recognize some of the continent’s most innovative and impactful entrepreneurs. Over the past 9 years, AAE has attracted over 7000 applications from industries and sectors ranging from education. health, transport, energy among others.
ALN Africa Awards 2018
Organized by the African Leadership Network (ALN Africa Awards), the awards aim to recognize Africa’s most talented entrepreneurs. ALN Africa Awards is a network for people who are passionate about developing 3 million leaders for Africa by 2060. Their mission is to create a convening place for all those who believe in this vision to transform Africa.
Here are some other Opportunities you can apply
There are 4 categories:
- Women Bell Award
- Best Mature Business: legacy companies with significant revenue base and continental footprint
- Youth Entrepreneur of the Year: entrepreneurs under the age of 35
- Social Entrepreneur of the Year: social impact-oriented enterprises
- Only African companies are eligible for these awards. You will be required to provide proof that your core operations are on the continent.
- They look for a track record of innovation, profitability, business excellence and social impact
- Businesses from any sector are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants interested in the Outstanding Young Entrepreneur category must be 35 years old or below.
- Applications must be filed by a single company representative.
(Our Selection will be based on the following criteria)
- Leadership, culture, and values: This majorly points out to how your organization invests in its employees as well as the values ethics that drive it.
- Innovation: They look for companies that are providing creative and leading-edge solutions that add real value to the lives of customers
- Profitability: Your business should be commercially sustainable and demonstrate a robust financial position
- Long-term Business Strategy: Your business should demonstrate a sound and coherent strategy for future growth and continued value addition
- Social & Economic impact on communities: Your business should be adding value to their communities. They are looking for companies that have a demonstrable commitment to using business for social impact
How to Apply:
Fill in the application form and upload your supporting documents online via the ALN Africa Awards 2018 Website. They will notify you of the status of your application by the end of August. Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by their panel of judges via Skype interview. Successful candidates will be invited to attend the award ceremony in Mauritius.
For more info, visit Offical website
you can also visit our website for more:OPPORTUNITIES CIRCLE